Having problems with memory, thinking, and behavior is sometimes what people worry about. Alzheimer’s is a progressive neurodegenerative disorder of the central nervous system. That is to say, This symptom usually develops slowly and gets worse over time, becoming serve enough to interfere with daily tasks. It is not a normal part of aging. Moreover, It has no current cure, but treatments for symptoms are available and research continues.
Improve Brain Function and Protect Against Alzheimer’s Disease
Thus, Realsa has to prevent this disease is ginger coconut sugar. Realsa’s ginger coconut sugar is a healthy sweetener that is a combination of coconut sap and ginger extract. These are all sweeteners are derived from the coconut palm tree and natural spices. It is arguably more nutritious and lower on the glycemic index than other sugars. It is all-natural, has no preservatives, no additives, no artificial flavors or colorings, no chemicals, no bleaching, no anti fermenting agent, and no synthetic adulterants. The combination of coconut sugar and ginger that has huge benefits is an effective way to prevent Alzheimer’s, it is also great for improving brain function.
Ginger and coconut sugar have gone through a sorting process from the time of harvest through quality assessment, and in a complex cooking process that requires skill and attention from farmers so as not to lose quality due to overcooking or other mishandling.
Ginger coconut sugar exhibit many interesting pharmacological and physiological functions. It inhibits the production of nitric oxide and proinflammatory cytokines in BV-2 micrologic cells via a lipopolysaccharide (LPS) stimulatory process. We can consume it directly by pouring water into it. Moreover, we can mix it with other foods and drinks.
Health Benefits of Ginger Coconut Sugar
Ginger Coconut sugar offers a lot of health benefits, especially when compared to something like white cane sugar. Some of these benefits include:
- Boosting the immune system
- Protect Against Cancer.
- Give and keep the warm effect on your body.
- Improve Brain Function and Protect Against Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cut the Risk of Heart Disease
- A lower impact on blood sugar levels (coconut sugar ranks just 35 on the glycemic index), a suitable alternative for diabetics.
- Higher amounts of vitamin C, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, and copper.
- Low fructose alternative (more suitable for those with sensitivities).
- It contains phytonutrients, such as polyphenols, flavonoids, and antioxidants (anti-aging properties).
- It contains the B vitamin inositol, often used as a mood booster.
- Treat Many Forms of Nausea, Especially Morning Sickness.
- Reduce Muscle Pain and Soreness.
- Help Treat Chronic Indigestion.
- Lower Cholesterol Levels.
- Improve Sensitivity to The Hormone Insulin.